We are excited to welcome back all of you and we have implemented extra measures to ensure your safety.
We will ensure that we adhere to all guidelines set out by the Government and the team will be constantly monitoring and ensuring that we go above and beyond to create a safe environment when you visit our restaurant.
What we are implementing
– All our staffs are wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them in the restaurant unless they are seated on the table.
– We are taking contact details from all guests for track and trace purposes.
All guests can check in via NHS QR code or providing us your contact details. All the records are kept for 21 days before dispose.
– Temperature check of staffs are checked and recorded before their shift started.
– New seating arrangement in line with government social distancing rules.
– All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
– Enhance cleaning for all the touchpoints.
– We have carried out a full Covid risk assessment.
How you can help us
– We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please rebook with us once self-isolation has taken place.
– If you are showing any symptoms, do not enter to the restaurant. Please stay at home to keep everyone safe.
– We will have someone to greet you as you arrive, and your patience is appreciated if having queuing.
– Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
– Observe social distancing at all times.
– Hand sanitisers are available at entry, toilet entry, buffet counter, and each section. Please use them frequently.
– It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the government guidelines.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.